Friday, February 22, 2008

Baila Gringuita

Hola todos!!

So Wednesday night starts the parties here in Rancagua. My really good friend Cata invited me to the discoteca here in Rancagua that's called Estudio 3. It was so much fun! We had "once" at like 10:30 and then we were talking, her mom was telling me how she met her husband.. then at 11:30 we showered and got ready. At 12:30 her friend picked up Catalina, me, and her brother Moncho. Moncho works there, so he put us on a list and we got in for free! It was so much fun because we messed with them pretending like I didn't understand a word of spanish. So the bouncer was like well I'll see you inside later. He found me at the bar with my friends and he's like you speak perfect spanish... I'm like uhh whooops!

So i met this guy Felipe... a friend of a friend of a friend who was there. haha and we were dancing. It was crazy. They played Reggaeton, English Music, Techno but nobody danced so they stopped and KUMBIAAAA!!! I am absolutely in love with Kumbia now! Its awesome! So then this crazy kid took me to the stage and me and all of his friends were dancing on the stage! it was freaking hilarious!!! And then he said for a Gringa I do very well! hahah!!

So we stayed until the disco closed at 4 am and got home around 4:45. Her mom had made us fruit salad and left us juice. It was seriously soo cute! Then we slept and slept and slept! It was sooo much fun and I simply cannot wait to go again!!

Hope all is well! love you all!

No comments: