Sunday, March 2, 2008

Class Reunion!

So this weekend was excellent!!!!

Friday: I got to drive! whoo! I took my brother right here in town to the barber, Tio Manuel, and its so much fun driving down the country roads! It was cool to hang out with my hermanito too! Love that kid! Then we came home and my two best friends called me, Deirdre and Sumi! It was fun catching up! Though the time we talked wasn't nearly enough!! <3 Though, I'll be home soon enough. So after that, I got ready and went to a party at Merinos. He is a classmate of Diego's. So all my friends from 8th grade were there! I hadn't seen them in over two years!! We got all caught up, joked around. I got married... long story but it was H I L A R I O U S! I was telling a story... and they were like he wanted to get married? and this kid came up and was like who a chilean? And this kid, Mini, out of no where goes Yeah I proposed. And they were like what did she say? So I got yeah waht did I say? And he's like well you said yes of course! haha! Ohhh sophmores....

Saturday: Saturday my parents went to Santiago to finish setting up my older brother, Jose Pablo's, apartment. So i went and took La micro to the city all by myself and hung out with some friends. We walked around and talked. It was such a nice day. Well considering it never rains in Chilean summer, every day is nice. But it wasn't ridiculously hot or anything either. Then I had to get home before dark because the bus terminal that goes to the country is dangerous at night apparently. So then I had "once" with my family and went to a birthday party with the same group of frineds. It was totally chill. We just sat in his back yard and had an asado barbecue. Then this guy got out the guitar and they sang famous Chilean songs and some classics like Bacilos and ManĂ . It was nice. I just listened and laid out under the stars. Loved it.. and the boys are in choir here so they sing really well and harmonized. Plus now i have new bands to download too! YAY! Apparently CD's are ridiculously expensive here, but hopefully I can get a couple. Chilean bands rarely make it to the states... well actually out of Chile in general.

Well tomorrow is school. I am going to go see the opening program. Its sad that the summer is ending. Gotta figure out what I'm going to do with my time! Well... the little that remains anyway!

Besos y Abrazos!

No comments: